You know that kid in the back of the class that no one really noticed but that you suddenly find out is a super genius? Or the guy off to the side of the court… was barely on your radar before and you don’t expect too much and then out of nowhere he’s flying with mad skills you didn’t know he had?
That’s the Nike Hyperdunk 2013. It’s not really the most popular shoe. They’re not getting tsunami waves of attention. But the reviews of the Hyperdunk 2013 rave about the shoe’s performance. Expect the possibility of seeing it on more players’ feet in the coming season.
Released July 20, the Hyperdunk 2013 is a high performance update to the Hyperdunk 2012. It’s both more lightweight and more flexible, with excellent lockdown and support. In fact, the Hyperdunk 2013 is 30% lighter – and it’s packed with Nike technology innovations.
- Hyperfuse uppers – making the Hyperdunk 2013 more flexible than the Hyperdunk 2012
- Dynamic Flywire – a system of tensile fibers providing excellent lockdown control and lightweight support
- Lunarlon cushioning – ulra-light, springy cushioning built into the heel and forefoot for soft but responsive shock absorption
- Flex Grooves on the outsole – greater flexibility, allowing the shoe to move with your foot
- Herringbone-pattern outsole – providing extremely impressive aid in lateral movement
- High slanted ankle collar and accordion heel counter – give you better lockdown control
- High abrasion mesh – for cooling airflow
See more images below or click here to view other great shoes in the Nike collection.